5. DURACIÓN DEL TOUR:
6. TOUR GASTRONÓMICO O EVENTO CON COMIDA:
11. QUEJAS Y RECLAMACIONES:
- Booking must be done before the day of the tour by e-mail.
- The tour will be done if there are a minimum of 5 people. "Adventour in Cork" can cancel a tour if the group is less than 5 people after someone cancels the tour, until the day of the tour. Please, let us know if you cancel your booking as soon as possible.
- If the group is less than 5 people, we can increase the price of the tour if everyone is agree. Otherwise, we will cancel it. We will contact you before doing it
- If we do not have any booking the day before the tour, it will not be organized.
- When you book it, you will receive a confirmation.
Confirmation is sent after booking. Confirmation will contain an e-mail, meeting place, time to meet, map and general directions. If you do not receive this email please first check your spam folder.
- The tour must be payed before starting the tour by cash. It is the only way to do it.
- If during the tour you decide to leave it, you will not be refund.
- Under 12 years old, the tour is for free (12 included). Over 12 years old, the price will be the same for everyone.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The company gives its advice on journey time in good faith. However, as a result of breakdown or traffic congestion, or other events beyond the reasonable control of the company, journeys may take longer than predicted and in those circumstances the company will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by the hirer as a result.
5. During the tour:
- All participant must obey the directions and instructions of the guide, must not disturb other participants or interfere with the guide´s ability to conduct the service in a safe manner.
- Particiapants are not to record in any manner or tale notes throughout the duration of the tour. As the information imparted on the tour is the property of "Adventour in Cork".
- You must obey the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the European Union. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Ireland and also foreign exchange restrictions. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your ticket, which may be cancelled without any refund.
6. Attending a food tour or food event:
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event. If you or any member of your group has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met. If you have any dietray issues pleaselet us know in advance for example some dishes served may have traces of nuts.
- When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending a food tour, carry proof of age if appropriate.
- There is no travel insurance cover included in the price.
- There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- Participants (a) To the extent permitted by law, "Adventour in Cork" excludes liability and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from or connected with the tour, no matter how that loss, damage or injury is caused. In particular, "Adventour in Cork" will not be responsible for loss or damage arising from a Participant's failure to obey the guides’ instructions or from any pre-existing medical or psychological condition. Further, but only to the extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for loss or damage arising from any negligent act or omission of "Adventour in Cork" or any person for whom "Adventour in Cork" is responsible. Certain laws imply non-excludable conditions and warranties.
- "Adventour in Cork" is also not liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising from or incidental to any delay in the scheduled tour taking place.
- All Participants acknowledge and agree that "Adventour in Cork" is expressly authorised to take photographs of Participants during the tour and utilise such photographs for the purpose of advertising "Adventour in Cork" including but not limited to being displayed on "Adventour in Cork" website, TripAdvisor, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and other Social Medias.
- Photographs remain copyright to "Adventour in Cork" and may only be used or reproduced by Participants for private or domestic purposes and must not be used for any commercial purpose, including promotion of any supplier or any supplier's products or services, without the prior written permission.
- Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material.
- No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain.
- All property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by "Adventour in Cork".
- "Adventour in Cork" promotes tours that run regardless of weather conditions. Rain or other heavy weather conditions are not enough reason to cancel a tour. In the case of heavy rain, we recommend bringing appropriate rain gear. And in the case of sunshine, we recommend bringing lots of water, and sunscreen.
- Should you not be able to join your tour, let us know in advance. The date of your tour can be changed as long as we are informed before the starting time of your original tour.
- In the event of a complaint about the services, complaints should be submitted in writing within 14 days of the termination date of the tour.